Top five reasons checking out/posting on the PunkTorah Forums is something you should do
1. This is your chance to ask all those pesky question that have been nagging at your brain for the past ever! A team of all of us PunkTorah Forum-lovers (your PunkTorah peers and comrades) will be at your beck and call, waiting to help you reach an answer to that question so that you can stop bashing your head against the wall.
2. Think you got all the right answers and know all the right stuff? Well, this is your chance to show your smarty-pants-ness, or even just express your opinion to the world! (Or at least to the PunkTorah Forum-readers).
3. It so easy to post, a baby could do it! All you gotta do is go to the Forum page, make an account/sign in, choose the forum header of your choice, click “Start a topic”, choose a title, type in your post, then click “Post Topic”! That’s all it takes to express your views/opinions/questions/anything else to the rest of the forum!
4. The PunkTorah forums is a great place to meet and talk to new fellow Jewish friends. This is like the Jewish Forum Party Central, the place where you can chill, talk, mingle, and just have fun discussing everything and everything!
5. Let’s be honest, if there’s one stereotype we Jews fit into, it’s that we love to talk. And what better place to do that at then the PunkTorah forum! It’s so easy to do, and there are people already waiting for your presence, so why not take a few seconds out of your day and check it out? I promise you won’t regret it!
All that being said, just go check it out! I can’t wait to see some of the stuff you will all say!