We’re thrilled to announce that NewKosher is back and better than ever! With a new mission statement, new volunteer director and new, delicious recipes, NewKosher is not your bubbie’s Jewish food website.
NewKosher is all about making delicious food for you, your friends and your family. We fully back the idea that anything can be kosher if you put the thought and creativity into it! We offer many vegetarian, vegan and healthy options.
At NewKosher we promise:
- All of our recipes are pork, shellfish and other non-kosher animal free
- No recipes or menus will mix meat and milk
- All of our recipes are tried and tested
- That when the ingredients of certain products (fish sauce, baked beans, etc.) are potentially not kosher, we will suggest a known kosher-certified brand.
- To post any and every (kosher) recipe you send in!
We have two different parts of the website. The first is full menus for events, parties and everyday meals. The second is our Recipe Box, which is an archive of all the recipes on NewKosher. We have different bloggers who contribute to NewKosher on a regular basis and we also encourage you to submit your own recipes and menus. We provide recipe cards for all set menus and also include a printable shopping list.
Additionally, we feature Jewish parties and events. Do you and your friends throw amazing Shabbat dinner parties? Let us know! Do you and your parents make a special meal for a certain holiday? Send it in! Throwing a party for a holiday, bridal shower or birthday? Check out NewKosher for special menus, party themes, and custom invitations. For more information, click on the Host a Party tab.
We hope you use NewKosher as the resource for all your kosher cooking!