Jamie Geller from Kosher.com shows you how to make Chilean Sea Bass with Pineapple and Corn Chutney. We have posted the recipe below the video.
Prep. Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
6 Chilean Sea Bass fillets, about 3 pounds
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon coarse black pepper
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 (11-ounce) can sweet yellow corn Niblets, drained
1 (11-ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
¾ cup dried pineapple bits
¼ cup raisins
½ cup Gold’s prepared chunky salsa, mild
• Preheat broiler. Lightly grease a broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray
• Rinse sea bass, pat dry and place in prepared pan.
• Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
• Broil about 4 to 5 inches from heat for 6 to 10 minutes until opaque and moist on the inside.
• To make chutney: In a 2-quart saucepan, heat olive oil over low heat. Add both kinds of corn, pineapple, raisins and salsa. Stir to mix.
• Cover and simmer for 8 minutes. Remove from heat.
• Place sea bass on platter and spoon chutney on top. Serve immediately
NewKosher brings you the best of the kosher web with our collection of kosher cooking videos.