Who Should Take This Course?
- Anyone who has ever struggled to find hope in everyday life
- If you’re the type of person who searches for answers to “Big Questions” but never seem to find them
- If you feel like you are meant for some purpose, but it never reveals itself to you
What Will I Learn?
- What a miracle it is that you are here (and science proves it!)
- How to find your calling in life without really trying
- The skills to embrace new moments without fear
What You’ll Receive
- Download of the thirty-minute video Finding Meaning In Ordinary Life available in High Resolution and Low Resolution (Dropbox)
- Audio version of the class for listening on your phone or iTunes
- The Finding Meaning In Ordinary Life worksheet
- Emails about new courses from Rabbi Patrick as well as upcoming events at our online synagogue, OneShul
Purchase the course for $5. You can also choose to pay more and support the development of new courses. All proceeds go to PunkTorah, a non-profit organization dedicated to independent Jewish spirituality.